Basic Obedience Training
Results-Driven Classes and Sessions
This course is a MUST for every dog and their owner. Dogs that are obedience trained lead a happier life and can become a closer member of your family once you have the proper control. This class is also a wonderful idea for past Basic Dog Training & Obedience graduates that may be in need of a tune-up! You will learn how to apply some very simple strategies from our dog trainers that have a POSITIVE affect on the relationship your dog will have with you and the outside world. Our classes book up fast for one simple reason….. PROVEN SUCCESS!
Basic Dog Training Obedience features include:
- Class size will be limited to 14 dog/owner teams which will allow greater personal attention for you and your dog.
- This 6-week course (one day a week) is open to dogs of all breeds that are 5 months and older.
- A limited amount of time is available for questions and specific behavior problems you may be having with your dog. Serious behavior issues should be addressed in a Private Lesson, not a group format.
- Your dog will learn to heel, sit, sit-stay, down, down-stay and “come” on command.
- We will focus on teaching your dog to pay attention to you, and walk on a leash without pulling.
Call us at 219-365-8897 or Submit Information Request Now
- Flexible class schedules available.
- We take up to 14 dogs per class.
- Next Start Dates
- Mondays 6:00pm October 25, 2021
- Tuesdays 7:30pm October 5, 2021
- Wednesdays 10:30am October 27, 2021
- Wednesdays 6:00pm October 27, 2021
- Thursdays 7:30pm October 14, 2021
- Fridays 6:00pm November 5, 2021
- Saturdays 9:30am November 6, 2021
- Sundays 1:30pm November 14, 2021
Please click below to review the contract for our training classes here at Landheim.
In Kennel Contract
Please click below to review the contract for our In-Kennel Training programs.