Intermediate Obedience Training
Results-Driven Classes and Sessions
This class continues to build on the behaviors your dog started in Basic Dog Training & Obedience. Hand signals are introduced along with various distraction situations! All dogs must have previously completed Basic Dog Training & Obedience here at Landheim prior to beginning the Intermediate Dog Training & Obedience class. Dogs that completed Basic Courses in Obedience through other facilities would require an evaluation to determine if your dog is eligible to bypass our Basic Obedience course; we do this to ensure the quality of our training as well as the safety of everyone taking classes with us.
Intermediate Dog Training & Obedience features include:
- Expand your dog’s training with hand signal commands and in-motion commands.
- This 6-week course (one day a week) is open to dogs of all breeds that have completed Basic Obedience training.
- Proof of Rabies, Distemper Combo, and Bordetella vaccinations are required prior to start date.
Call us at 219-365-8897 or Submit Request Information Request Now
- Intermediate Obedience is held Sundays and Thursdays; occasionally we may also hold a Wednesday afternoon class.
- We take up to 12 dogs per class.
- Next Start Dates
- Sundays 12:00pm February 21, 2021
- Thursdays 6:00pm March 25, 2021
- Wednesdays 1:30pm TBD
Please click below to review the contract for our training classes here at Landheim.
In Kennel Contract
Please click below to review the contract for our In-Kennel Training programs.