Intermediate Obedience Training
Results-Driven Classes and Sessions
This class continues to build on the behaviors your dog started in Basic Dog Training & Obedience. Hand signals are introduced along with various distraction situations! All dogs must have previously completed Basic Dog Training & Obedience here at Landheim prior to beginning the Intermediate Dog Training & Obedience class. Dogs that completed Basic Courses in Obedience through other facilities would require an evaluation to determine if your dog is eligible to bypass our Basic Obedience course; we do this to ensure the quality of our training as well as the safety of everyone taking classes with us.
Intermediate Dog Training & Obedience features include:
- Expand your dog’s training with hand signal commands and in-motion commands.
- This 6-week course (one day a week) is open to dogs of all breeds that have completed Basic Obedience training.
- Proof of Rabies, Distemper Combo, and Bordetella vaccinations are required prior to start date.
Call us at 219-365-8897 or Submit Request Information Request Now
- Intermediate Obedience is held Thursdays; occasionally we may also hold a Wednesday afternoon class or Sunday classes.
- We take up to 12 dogs per class.
- Next Start Dates
- Thursdays 6:00pm October 14, 2021
- Wednesdays/Sundays TBD**
- **This class date will be set once enough people have signed up for the class.
Please click below to review the contract for our training classes here at Landheim.
In Kennel Contract
Please click below to review the contract for our In-Kennel Training programs.