Results-Driven Classes and Sessions
Don’t miss this critical time window to train and socialize your puppy while having FUN! Our Puppy Training is open to all breeds from eight to sixteen weeks of age. We will begin laying a foundation of obedience using motivational training techniques. Your puppy will get plenty of time to socialize with other puppies and people. You will also get an opportunity to bond with your puppy while using the puppy obstacle course.
Puppy Kindergarten features include:
- Receive assistance with unwanted behaviors (chewing, nipping, jumping, barking).
- Learn about crate training, housebreaking, and grooming.
- Teach confidence and socialization.
- Puppy Kindergarten is held Tuesday evenings at 6 pm.
- We can only take 4 new puppies each week.
- Spots are usually filled a few weeks in advance, please call (219) 365-8897 to confirm availability or submit a request for information below.